What personal information do we collect?
By simply browsing our website we collect no personal information. However, if you get in touch then we require your name, email address, some details about your event and if you wish to give it to us your phone number.
If your wise enough to become a Minty Slippers customer then we also collect more details about your event which you choose to give us. Of course, if we don’t have that information it might make things a little more tricky.
How we use your details
We will only use your details to provide you with the services you request. We will not sell or otherwise pass on your details to any other party.
You will only receive marketing related emails if you opt in and you may choose to opt out at any time.
Cookies (num num) and analytics
We use Google Analytics to track website usage. No personally identifiable information is gathered. We use this information to analyse how people use our site, what they like, don’t like and a very rough geographic location. This helps us make sure our site is awesome to use and remove all the junk.
The information we capture includes:
- Your IP or proxy server IP
- Basic domain information
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- The date and time of your visit to the website
- The length of your session
- The pages which you have accessed
- The number of times you access our site within any month
- The size of file you look at
- The website which referred you to our Sites
- The operating system which your computer uses
How we store your information
Emails are stored using Gmail.
Accessing your information
From the moment you enquire you can access your account to view all the information we hold on you. To request access to your client portal just email us at [email protected]
Your right to be forgotten
You may request to be erased from our systems providing we have no active services in place. So dont go requesting to be deleted if we have yet to film your wedding. It makes things tricky. If you do request to be erased we will anonamize your data so we may still track how you found us but all details such as name and email will be removed.
When we may disclose your information
In some situations we may need to share your information. These include:
- Companies related to Minty Slippers Media
- Employees and contractors who require information to complete the asigned job
- Professional advisers such as lawyers and accountants
- The police or other official when requested to do so by law (don’t do illegal stuff and this one won’t be a problem)
How to contact us
For the normal folk, email us: [email protected]
Keeping it old school then write us a letter and stick a stamp on it to: 9 Merlin Grove, Northampton, NN4 0QH
If you think we’re complying with the law then be sure to let us know.
You did it, you reached the end! High five 🖐️ and that’s another +100 karma points 💯.